- A balanced blend of essential fatty acids and oils
- Mix of fish, borage and flax oils
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- ALA contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Contributes to the normal brain development and normal development of the eye of the foetus and breastfed infants
Omega 369 capsules contain a balanced blend of essential fatty acids and oils, including EPA, DHA and ALA. A mix of fish, borage and flax oils are used to provide Omega 3, Omega 6 & Omega 9 in one convenient daily supplement.
These Omega’s have a huge array of health benefits which have been backed by scientific studies. Many health benefits include help with depression, anxiety, improved eye health, reduced risk of heart disease, help against mental disorders, help with ADHD amongst children and many more.
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA (3 softgels).
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision. The beneficial Effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA (3 softgels).
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA (1 softgel).
- ALA contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels at 2g daily (12 softgels).
Ingredients: Fish Oil 420mg, Borage Oil 400mg, Flaxseed Oil 341mg, Vitamin E 3.3mg a-TE (28% NRV*)
Allergy Advice: any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold. Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.
Cautions: Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice. These manufacturing procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed. This goes above and beyond what is required so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.